Re: Even more disconnected

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Even more disconnected
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:31:36 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:

BTW, it could also be because of differences in command-line lengths: My system is 64-bit, so snippets are named like lily-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn instead of lily-nnnnnnnnn; in addition, the max command-line length differs in ubuntu and macos IIRC. It seems that about 250 lily-* files fit on one command line, so the processing of regression tests is split into two lilypond invocations.

Can you add a hack to lilypond-book to counter this? We should probably have a "run files from this file" option for lily, but chopping the hashes to 32bits should also work.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com