Re: bug tracking

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: bug tracking
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:21:11 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

  http://code.google.com/p/lilypond

to try Google's issue tracking. I've added Joe, Erik and Graham as project members. Let's try to see if this Works For Us.

Can we alter some settings?  example:

1) I'd like to add a "collision" type. I don't think that collisions really count as enhancements, nor are they really bugs in the sense of "this is completely broken". And we certainly have a lot.

2) I don't suppose we could actually display the images? I attached a png file, but it's displayed as "download this 1K file", not as an actual image.

3) Could we change the description of "Component-Typography" to "Issue relates to graphical output"