Re: Even more disconnected

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Even more disconnected
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:37:29 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:

In this particular case, the objects *were* statical (one object was allocated for each translator listener declaration). I saw that you softcoded & improved some parts of it, but I don't see the point (IIRC, the list is only used once on start-up, to detect typos).

IIRC, the list was added to for each .ly file, and each cell of the list was separately protected.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com