LSR integration

From: Graham Percival
Subject: LSR integration
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:10:18 -0700

We could have LSR integrated fairly easily, but I'll need somebody else to take over this project. I'm starting life as a grad student in a week, and I'm losing access to a lilypond-compiling box, so I don't want this hanging over me. (if nobody else wants to do it, fine; I can resume work on this in December)

This is what needs to be done:
- ask Sebastino to use "-" instead of "_" for spaces in LSR filenames.
- ask Sebastino to ban "()" chars in snippet titles.
%% alternately, modify the makefiles (or python scripts) for input/*.ly %% files so that they don't choke on filenames with those.)

- ask Sebastino to add \version strings for all snippets.
%% not strictly speaking necessary, but would be good.

- mkdir input/lsr/
- mkdir input/lsr/ {advanced,scheme,long}
%% these subdirectories might change once we finalize what categories
%% of snippets we want to have
- create/modify GNUmakefile, SConscript, etc for the subdirs so they build any .ly file inside them like input/test/

- create an "examples.html" file that lets the viewer select which category they want (ie advanced/collated-files.html, scheme/collated-files.html)

- modify the appropriate GNUmakefile(s), SConscript(s), etc.