Re: music function patch

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: music function patch
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:36:38 +0200

On Monday 18 September 2006 16:34, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Erik Sandberg wrote:
> >
> > I tried some days ago. A problem is that I still couldn't make web
> > completely, even without the patch.
> >
> > I also have an updated patch for my translator patch, which is as
> > well-tested. Both patches are attached.
>
> btw, can you revise  internal_event_assignment so it uses the string
> class iso. char* ?
done, patch attached.

BTW, do you plan to include this patch in 2.10?

Also: The ASSIGN_EVENT_ONCE macro displays warnings in some new situations;
e.g. in { c\< d\!\> e\! }, where the first \! is superfluous because the
crescendo is implicitly stopped by the diminuendo. I have created a fix that
avoids a warning in this particular case. But in general, do you view this
extra warning as a regression?

--
Erik