Cleanups and optimisations

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Cleanups and optimisations
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 19:18:14 +1000

In honour of the fact that I got oprofile working on my laptop, I have
two small optimisations to constrained-breaking that give an overall
speedup of 10-15% on longish scores. First of all, I cache ragged-right
and ragged-last instead of looking them up every time in
combine_demerits. Secondly, I reversed the order of the loop in

I also removed and changed the Constrained_breaking
interface slightly -- it now takes the Paper_score in the constructor.

make web works with no alterations.