Re: Link to bug tracker

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Link to bug tracker
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:23:52 +0200

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Cameron Horsburgh schreef:
Hi folks,

I was wondering if there's a link to the bug tracker at
lilypond.org. If there is, I don't seem to be able to find it!

No.

Frankly, I think it's better to have Graham as a filter to the unwashed hordes (although Graham may disagree :-)
I agree that it's a good idea that not everybody can file a bug report directly
into the system, but it would certainly be a good idea if anybody can browse
through the existing bug reports before they send their own possibly duplicate bug report to the mailing list. Of course, the mailing list archives partly provides
the same service, but not completely.

  /Mats