Re: Translator todos

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Translator todos
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:55:31 +0200

On Sunday 01 October 2006 13:24, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Erik Sandberg schreef:

> >> there is one thing that still needs to be done, and preferably for 2.10:
> >> the internals documentation still uses the events-accepted field from
> >> the translator description, while it would be more accurate to dump the
> >> listeners to the internals doc.
> >
> > The attached patch fixes this, and also eliminates the parser lookahead
> > for 0-ary functions.
> >
> > make web is running now. May I commit if it succeeds?
>
> sure . This looks like a shortcut, though: shouldn't there be a list of
> different StreamEvent types in the internals documentation?

True. I'm not sure exactly how to do this optimally; event classes currently
obey a tree structure which should be visible somewhere in the documentation.
Perhaps I'll just let each event class entry contain a list of links to child
classes, if there are any, plus maybe a list of event superclasses.

--
Erik