Re: git patch

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: git patch
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:44:50 +0100

Graham Percival wrote:
> OK, I just spent an hour fighting with git with no results.  I'm going
> to delete everything and start from scratch.

I've almost never played with git directly, I prefer to use its frontend
cogito, which is as easy to use as cvs (when you've understood git
concepts of course). I can easily do all common operations (including
push), except that I don't know what should be the best way to merge
branches in order to push them to git.sv.gnu.org (but Erik will
certainly tell us in his tutorial ;-)

Greetings,
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>