Re: Part identifiers with underscores, dashes, or digits?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Part identifiers with underscores, dashes, or digits?
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 23:22:40 +0100

That's correct!

Please send all your usage questions to the address@hidden
mailing list, not to this list which is devoted to development
discussions.

  /Mats

Quoting Nick Didkovsky <address@hidden>:

Hello

I see that identifiers cannot have underscores, dashes, or digits in them, as I get parse errors. Quoting them helps in most cases (such as "Staff00"= { ... }, but then I cannot do the following in the lilypond file that combines parts into a full ensemble piece
new Staff = \"Staff00"

Do I have this right, or is there a workaround?

Thank-you
Nick Didkovsky