Help with git and LilyPond Tutorial

From: Daniel Tonda
Subject: Help with git and LilyPond Tutorial
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:31:28 -0600

Francisco and I, AFAIK are working in the spanish translation.

I don't know how to use git to get the tutorial and start working in it.

I already used git to download the web site to my computer, and used the commands on the;a=blob_plain;f=README;hb=web/master page, but no commits or translations yet. I'm just feeling around with git and have no experience with it.

Sorr for the novice quality of my questions.

Daniel Tonda C.