Re: volta questions

From: J.P. Mellor
Subject: Re: volta questions
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:26:18 -0500

Here's a patch against the most recent (2.11.4) tarball posted at
ttp:// that fixes the missing repeat bar if
only 1 alternative is given with a repeat count > 1.

I think I understand what's causing the volta bracket to not be fully
printed in some cases.  Volta_bracket_interface::modify_edge_height in explicitly sets no_vertical_end true unless the bar
is one of the specific types listed.  I don't think this is correct

I think the correct behavior would be to set no_vertical_end true only
of the volta bracket is shortened or broken.  I'm not sure how to
detect if the bracket is shortened though.  Any comment/suggestions
would be appreciated.