/index.es.html has funny titles?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: /index.es.html has funny titles?
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 15:29:10 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Congratulations on finishing the Spanish site, we now have 4 complete
translations!

You're probably working on this (saw your git efforts), but to a
non-spanish speaker as myself this looks a bit funny
lilypond.org/web/index.es.html (divider lines by me)

   Sumérjase en ...      de LilyPond
   la Etiqueta           de la impresión de música

Wher the English site has:

   Dive into ...   |    Ms. Manners
   the LilyPond    |    of Music Printing

It seems that the titles of the two columns are printed over both
columns?

Jan.