Re: Documentation for stanza numbers /Sietse

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Documentation for stanza numbers /Sietse
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:07:21 -0800

John Mandereau wrote:
Le lundi 22 janvier 2007 à 00:45 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :

I certainly agree about the texinfo placement of "next..." I'll look into it.

According to makeinfo docs, it has no option to put the navigation bar
at the end of each page, so we could hack it in add_html_footer.py.  As
I'm cleaning it up along with www_post and mirrortree, I offer to work
on this too.

Please do, thanks. My next step was to send an email to the texinfo list asking for this to be added.

Actually, that might not be a bad idea to do in any case, but it would be nice if I could present my request as "it would be nice if..." instead of "please help! we need this new feature!"