Patch included. Re: Spanish update

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Patch included. Re: Spanish update
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:49:36 +0100

El jue, 15 de feb de 2007, a las 01:03:47 +0100, John Mandereau dijo:

because you had asked me to do so, at least in one ocassion. You said:

>>>     "Something is clearly wrong: you only sent me the 6th patch of
>>>     the patches generated by git-format-patch, so it's not
>>>     surpsising if it doesn't work.  Try to remove every 000x.y.txt
>>>     file, run "git-format-patch web/master" and send me the whole
>>>     patches set."

> Could you please fix the bad committish in es/index.html too?

Of course, but in another recent message you said

>>>     "The translation seems to be up to date ; there is a bad committish in
>>>     es/index.html, though (i.e. 16ace08244d84417d34a1d8a112820311487481b is
>>>     not a committish from git.sv.gnu.org web/master branch).  Could you
>>>     please fix this?  No formal patch is required, just tell me which
>>>     committish to put in es/index.html."

And this is what I did. Is all OK?

OMG I know you are a very busy person but this dialog is not currently very
fluent.

Attached is a patch with my latest updates.
--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org