Re: tracking two git branches at once

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: tracking two git branches at once
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:22:07 +0100

I know very little about GIT, but if I understand you correctly, the main reason to do the clone locally is to save disk space and bandwidth, right? Otherwise it seems to me that it would be simpler to just make two separate clones of the remote repository, assuming that you have a good internet connection and lots
of free disk.

 /Mats

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
Hi,