Downward pointing triangle (was Re: Sponsorhip of new note heads)

From: Kevin Dalley
Subject: Downward pointing triangle (was Re: Sponsorhip of new note heads)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 01:47:28 -0700

Jamie,

I have a downward-pointing triangle now, which is the reverse of the
do.  However, it isn't exactly what you want.  It is isosceles, though
I don't think that it is equilateral.

Also, the stem is at the side of the triangle, rather than centered on
the triangle.  I believe that modifying charw should make it centered
as you wish.

I plan on uploading these noteheads soon along with other work I am
doing.  They may not quite fit your needs.

I have examples at the following URL under Twinline.  Note that the
png files in the first example are less attractive than the pdf files
in the second example.

http://www.kelphead.org/chromatic/scales.html

http://www.kelphead.org/chromatic/invention-9.html