Re: Downward pointing triangle (was Re: Sponsorhip of new note heads)

From: Jamie Bullock
Subject: Re: Downward pointing triangle (was Re: Sponsorhip of new note heads)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:17:34 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for bringing these to my attention. I suspect they might be of
more interest to Trevor Bača, as I was always more interested in the
accent shaped notehead. We just put the request together for
convenience.

However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't use the triangle, what is it
commonly used for?

Jamie