Re: Users using unstable (was: Re: input/tolsr/)

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Users using unstable (was: Re: input/tolsr/)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:11:23 -0400

Hello, all:

Users of unstable LilyPond please raise a hand

HAND!

Until the fontconfig thing stopped me in my tracks (at 2.11.12), I keeping up. Not surprisingly, I have been burned a few times (i.e., I got what I deserved, typesetting production-grade projects on unstable code).

However, overall I've been quite content to stay on the bleeding edge.

Cheers,
Kieren.