bug with compiling?

From: Till Rettig
Subject: bug with compiling?
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 12:19:37 +0300

Should it be consired a bug that while compiling lilypond I get failures if some Century Schoolbook files (which are not type1) are in the path? I had otf files in my local .fonts directory (those ones created by lilypond) and from canorus some ttf files in the /usr/share/fonts. Compiling stopped when assuming that these files were type1 files but couldn't use them.

System is ubuntu 6.10 with gs 8.56 and tetex binaries.

Greetings
Till