Re: main doc HTML page changed

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: main doc HTML page changed
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:47:15 +0200

I have noticed over the years, that many people haven't seen the NEWS
link, even when it's been refered to in the mailing list so that they are
explicitly looking for it. So, there's something in the current layout that
has made it too invisible.

Also, using all caps in NEWS and INSTALL seems rather old-fashioned
in terms of graphical layout, right?

  /Mats

Graham Percival wrote: