Emacs lilypond-mode

From: Shelagh Manton
Subject: Emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 21:17:22 +1000

I have been trying to put together a number of interactive skeletons for
my own use with LilyPond and I was wondering if they might be of use to
others. I've taken the templates from the recent 2.11 documentation and
used skeleton.el. I also included some smaller skeletons for inserting
LilyPond structures, such as \header{} , \transpose,  \global  and other
variables. But mainly it is to make it easy to access the example
templates from within lilypond-mode.

I am not sure of the procedure of drawing attention to work like this,
how or where to upload the file. I would appreciate if someone could
look over the file, try it out and see if it might be useful.

I have some ideas for functions which I haven't the expertise to put
into place.

Shelagh