bug with barlines?

From: Till Rettig
Subject: bug with barlines?
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:04:01 +0300

Hi,

I won't get "mensurstriche"-barlines anymore with the last few 2.11.x versions. It used to be, with the command \override BarLine #'transparent = ##t in the score context, that only the barlines on staves would be made transparent, not _between_ staves. See example D.5.1 -- there used to be barlines between staves, no it's completely empty.
How will we get these barlines between the staves back?

Greetings
Till