Re: GDP: rearrange manual

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: rearrange manual
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:50:38 -0700

Rune Zedeler wrote:
Sorry I do not understand what you mean.
How can we discuss "arrangement of subsections" without discussing new subsections or renaming of subsections?
Another addendum: I know from experience that these discussions about documentation quickly lose focus and people come up with all sorts of fancy ideas that we can't hope to implement. I'm trying to avoid that by keeping the discussion focused on each item as we come to it.