Re: Logo for Lilypond

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Logo for Lilypond
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:41:36 +0200

2007/9/12, Rune Zedeler <address@hidden>:

> I suggest to use Valentin's happy LilyPond-note as a logo.

Rune: I'd feel honoured.

2007/9/12, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>:

> Can we have the note -- which *IS* wonderful, BTW -- sitting on a
> lilypad?

OK. This is a first draft. (but we can just use the character, as Rune
suggested)

-I remade the whole lilypad in SVG (can be used separately, btw, if
vectorized icons are needed somday...)

-I didn't know what a "sitting" note can look like, so I made it jump.

-I added some text just because I wanted to see what it would look
like on my next postcards :)

http://valentin.villenave.info/lilypond/sketchbook/lilypond.png

the source file:

http://valentin.villenave.info/lilypond/sketchbook/lilypond.svg

The whole "sketchbook" directory is listable and accessible, so you
can browse it for other pictures as well... Some svg files are buggy,
i'll correct and post them ASAP.

Regards,
Valentin