GDP: fifth arrangement

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: fifth arrangement
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:24:51 -0700

http://lilypondwiki.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Doc

General notes:
- we're only dealing with the Notation Reference now. I want to get this finalized so we can start the real work, so things like Titles / page formatting / changing defaults / etc will be dealt with later.

- stuff from the old instrument-notation will be dealt with as we come to them in GDP

- The most important... the only important... stuff right now is to have material in the right sections, and ideally have stuff in the right subsections for the non-instrument notations.