Re: GDP: fourth rearrangement

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: fourth rearrangement
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:39:48 -0700

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2007/9/14, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

Err... why?  What's the difference between looking at a list of markup
commands in section 8.1.8 or 1.8.3 or Appendix M ?

There's none. Appendix aren't meant to contain daily vital stuff, that's all :)

What, like a list of all Feta font characters, or notehead styles, or colours?

This is totally something for appendix C.

As for the US/UK debates, Ian raised something about bars/measures on
http://lilypondwiki.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Talk:Doc maybe you
guys could go arguing there as well ;)

I've left a message on that page, but I'll repeat it here: please keep discussion about the docs on the mailist. I think it's important that there's a single place to discuss this stuff.