Re: Update to mf/README

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Update to mf/README
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:44:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

by the way, when creating the ancient font many years ago, I added documentation in a similar vein which is now at the top of the files parmesan-clefs.mf and parmesan-heads.mf, but is also valid for the feta font. I guess this docu could also be moved to the README file. However, the docu is very old and possibly partially outdated; so it may have to be proof-read by someone more qualified/up-to-date than me.

Greetings,
Juergen