Re: OOPS Re: Spanish PO update

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: OOPS Re: Spanish PO update
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:45:51 +0200

Le 04.10.2007 18:47, Francisco Vila disait :
El Thu, 04 de Oct de 2007, a las 05:32:17PM +0200, John Mandereau dijo:
Le mercredi 03 octobre 2007 à 11:11 +0200, Francisco Vila a écrit :
Hello. Here is a patch to update Spanish PO
[...]
Sorry, I forgot the Free Translation Project way of updating the PO file.
Please, John, could you send it to them?
I'd like to, but I can't.  PO translations should be sent through the
FTP robot or the language team list; I'm not allowed to send lilypond
es.po to the robot.  If you forgot how to send the PO to the robot, see
guideliens for translators on translationproject.org, ask your language
team for support or send them the PO file in full.

By the way, I've updated lilypond.pot, so you'll receive a notice in a
few days.

A misunderstanding here. I'm sorry for not to have well said it. I meant "Please,
John, could you send the template to them?"

I didn't know that the POT had not changed since my last translation.
Do you think it is possible to submit further updates against the same POT?

Yes, absolutely, I did it on Tuesday, since "lilypond -h" had a strange layout due to lines over 80 characters (I still have to check the other commands that provide the -h option).

And yes, (I think) I remember how to send the PO. Thanks!

As long as you are assigned to the "LilyPond textual domain", you just have to ship it to the translation project:
1- gzip you refreshed po file
2- join it to an empty email addressed
   To: address@hidden
   Subject: TP-Robot lilypond-X.Y.Z.es.po
where X.Y.Z corresponds to the version of the pot file

Normally, if everything is correct, the devel-list will get an acknowledgment like
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2007-10/msg00021.html

Cheers
Jean-Charles