Re: OOPS Re: Spanish PO update

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: OOPS Re: Spanish PO update
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 20:42:54 +0200

Le jeudi 04 octobre 2007 à 18:47 +0200, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> A misunderstanding here. I'm sorry for not to have well said it. I
> meant "Please, John, could you send the template to them?"

OK.  I was actually very surprised by your first message, I understand
everything now :-)

> I didn't know that the POT had not changed since my last translation.

It didn't, but I've just updated it, it contains less than five new
messages, mostly related page breaking and spacing.  I sent an invoice
for lilypond-2.11.34.pot to FTP coordinators a few minutes ago.

Cheers,
John