Patch for fret diagrams

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Patch for fret diagrams
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 14:23:47 -0600

Han-Wen,

I've completed the refactoring of the fret-diagram code, eliminating the
destructive writes and converting them to prepends.

I've also adjusted the code so that it searches through props for all
values of fret-diagram-details, and merges all of the found alist-chains
into a single alist-chain, in the order that they appear.  This means
that all fret-diagram-details alists are available, and the most recent
settings of a particular value will override earlier settings.  With
this change, we can set global properties for fret diagrams by
overriding Voice.TextScript #'fret-diagram-details.

I've done the work relative to the csorensen branch on git.  I haven't
been able to make git-push work right.  I've tried the following, with
the results shown:

$ git push ssh+git://address@hidden/lilypond.git
fatal: exec failed

I don't know if I have write access to the git repository or not.  Any
help that could be given about how to push successfully would be
appreciated.

In the meantime, I have a patch created from doing a git-commit on my
local repository, followed by git-format-patch HEAD^.  I've attached
this patch for you to apply, if desired.

Thanks,

Carl