Re: textedit protocol

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: textedit protocol
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:10:12 -0700

I believe that this info is outdated, and that point-and-click info is stored in pdfs which automatically load the text editor. Or something like that; I never use point-and-click.

I must have had some reason for removing it two years ago, but I really can't remember that far back.

- Graham

Francisco Vila wrote:
It seems that from LP version 2.6 to 2.7, the information on how to configure the web browser for the textedit protocol (to achieve point-and-click) dissapeared from the docs. Am I looking at the wrong place?

If it did, is it suppossed to be something clear for the average user?