Re: 2.11 lilypond-book and headers

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: 2.11 lilypond-book and headers
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:04:43 -0400

>>>>> "Mats" == Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:

    Mats> Laura, you must have confused things.

Probably, but I'm not imagining that my book suddenly had fewer
headers in it when I tried 2.11 to see if it would fix another
problem.

    Mats> As long as each .ly file only contains a single \score
    Mats> block,

It does.  I always use lilypond-book for this sort of thing, so I
never put in multiple \score blocks per file.

    Mats> then the headers are printed for each score, even if they
    Mats> appear on the same page in the LaTeX document.

Thank you for confirming that what I saw was a bug, and not some
misguided feature.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce it in a simple example on
my first try or two.  It didn't come up on the first page of my
real-world book either -- not until page 9 or so.

So I have now gone back to 2.10 so that I can produce this booklet
that should have been done by Tuesday.

If I have time when I'm through with this, I'll try to document some
of the problems I had with 2.11.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139