Re: Microtone accidentals

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: Microtone accidentals
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:20:19 +0200

Werner LEMBERG schrieb:
Thanks for your feedback and your help in trying to assess these
glyphs!

Where can I find the patch?

I haven't yet sent it over because it still needs a bit of cleanup (hmm, quite a bit, actually). Thus I thought I'd ask first if there are any major objections before I invest too much time polishing something that runs the risk of ending up being fundamentally reworked. But if you'd like a patch then I will try to provide it as soon as possible (can't promise if it will be before the weekend, though, sorry).

  Max