Re: MIDI staffs or voices?

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: MIDI staffs or voices?
Date: 26 Oct 2007 10:15:51 +0200

Ralph Little <address@hidden> writes:

> If there are no obvious problems the above trick though, it might
> still be worth putting it in the LSR for those that want that kind of
> output....

I'd say it's incredibly useful for those of us that seldom or never
use more than 8 or so voices.  In fact, I'm recompiling 68 or so files
right now to get per-voice midi.

(I've seen this or a similar trick before, but possibly not in a form
directly suitable for use in my include files, and anyway I'd lost
track of what it was.  It's now part of my defaults.  Thanks a million!)

Cheers,

-- Arvid