RE: Different behavior with lilypond built on my system than on download

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: Different behavior with lilypond built on my system than on downloaded version
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:58:44 -0600

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rune Zedeler [mailto:address@hidden
> Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 3:14 PM
> To: Carl D. Sorensen
> Cc: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Different behavior with lilypond built on my
> system than on downloaded version
>

> I can't reproduce.
> It looks like a font problem.
> How do you build?
> How do you run?
>
> -Rune

Download from git using

Git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git

Configure by

./autogen.sh

Build by

make all

Followed the instructions in HACKING, and created a script in my path

#!/bin/sh

exec <hard-link-to-install-dir>/out/bin/lilypond --relocate "$@"

I also tried installing with

make install

And had the same problem.

I thought it might be a font problem to, but I did have the sharps and
flats available for use in the document.

Thanks,

Carl