Example in "Entering Percussion"

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Example in "Entering Percussion"
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:56:43 +0200

While reading the manual on percussion (again, for musicxml2ly ;-), I saw that
the section "Entering Percussion"
(http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Entering-percussion.en.html)

talks about \drummode, while the example uses \drums. Maybe this section
should be extended to better describe how to work with drums, or at least
describe \drums?

The other issue I found is with the German translation, where the section
title of "7.6.1 Dudelsack-Defintionen" is spelled wrong. It should rather
be "Definitionen" (an "i" is missing).

Cheers,
Reinhold