Re: problem translating documentation in lilypond/translation

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: problem translating documentation in lilypond/translation
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 22:21:44 +0200

John Mandereau schrieb:
I've not compiled GDP for one or 2 weeks, so I don't know, but current
master revision compiles fine on my i686 Fedora 7 box, so I updated
lilypond/translation with master.  If the compilation still fails for
you, make sure
- you have installed Texinfo 4.11
- you have rerun ./autogen.sh
- you have run 'make clean' and 'make web-clean'
thanks, I will try this tomorrow. Actually I didn't even find any file by this name, or then I looked in the wrong places. But will see tomorrow

Thanks
Till
Hope this helps!
Good luck