quick addition before 2.11.35

From: Graham Percival
Subject: quick addition before 2.11.35
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:40:18 -0800

Hi John (or anybody),

Could you merge this fix before 2.11.35 ? It really helps the Learning Manual, and would simplify our jobs if these predefined commands made it into the .35 binary.

http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=8ddd9b224b19bdd45d7e160d357b8a8dc1eb6e24

I know that we don't want to go overboard with the predefined commands, but these _really_ do help the docs... and they're no worse than the \improvisationOn commands. I normally wouldn't ask for something like this, but I really think it's worth it in this case.