Does anybody use x11-color ?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Does anybody use x11-color ?
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:38:25 -0800

Could we remove all discussion about x11-color from the docs? We currently have three different methods of setting the color:

#'color
#(x11-color ...)
#(rgb-color r g b)

My impression is that people who just want basic colors will use #'color, while anybody who wants more control would go straight to #(rgb-color ...). The X11 colors are annoying to use, since you need to look up the names in the appendix, then run some examples to decide whether you want
        MediumTurquoise
        MediumAquamarine
        SeaGreen
        LawnGreen

I'd like to mark this as a deprecated feature.