Re: GDP: LSR and @commonprop

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: LSR and @commonprop
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:20:36 -0800

Valentin Villenave wrote:
As for automatic snippets integration thanks to tags: it would be just
great; however we might think twice about it. For example, there's
currently only one "Pitches" tag, which gathers all snippets closely
(or not) related to the whole NR Chapter #1. As a result, we can't
extract automatically *only* KeySignatures-related snippets, for
example.

No.

Please see Accidentals and Key signatures in the GDP docs. Then you'll see what I'm talking about. We don't need any extra tags.