Re: .36 release

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: .36 release
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 05:39:51 -0800

John Mandereau wrote:
Le jeudi 06 décembre 2007 à 14:55 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
Could we have a .36 release as soon as
is fixed?  This is becoming annoying for LSR <-> doc work.

Spaeking of, "make web" fails on my computer, probably because of LSR
snippet "Volta multi staff"; I corrected it on LSR, but then it doesn't
work any more for 2.10.x.  Should it be approved in LSR, or should it
rather moved to input/new?  I only begin with contributing to LSR, so I
don't really know what's the policy.

Things are a bit worse at the moment because convert-ly is broken. I always manually delete lsr/guitar/letter* (can't remember the name) because it doesn't work on .35 without convert-ly.

In general, LSR snippets should always work in LSR. New features, or manually-corrected snippets, for the lilypond docs will go in input/new/. Files in input/new/ will overwrite anything imported from LSR, so this would handle anything that convert-ly doesn't handle.

Cheers,
- Grhama