Re: Table of contents broken?

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Table of contents broken?
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 12:23:00 +0100

Le 9 déc. 07 à 12:13, Nicolas Sceaux a écrit :

Le 9 déc. 07 à 11:58, Nicolas Sceaux a écrit :

Le 8 déc. 07 à 23:41, Reinhold Kainhofer a écrit :

I'm trying to use \table-of-contents in a large mass (a full score with 17
instruments/voices and 7 pieces). Now, I have several problems:

-) All items added with \tocItem appear in the same line (i.e. printed one
above the other)

There's a regression indeed. It seems that it was OK in 2.11.35, but not
anymore in 2.11.36.

The culprit is
<http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=a0c6b97af8366c381263772aea1dfe1434a36c2c >

Joe, may I restore the previous definition on the function?
Do you remember the rationale for this change? It makes \markuplines
not work anymore (markuplines have next spacing and padding set to 0).
Or maybe a mix of the new definition and special casing for lines which
are not music systems and have null next padding could do.

nicolas