Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:13:54 +0100

Le mardi 01 janvier 2008 à 14:37 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> - I think the Table of Contents is unnecessary.

I kept it only for PDF.

> - Now that the main stuff is working, please add other tags.
>   Consult with Valetin about which ones are appropriate (quite
>   possible all of them)

I've added some tags.  I think some tags should be renamed so that
several words are separated with a dash for any tag; Valentin, what do
you think?

There are several compilation problems caused by new snippets, e.g. lys
not ending with newline.  I fixed them "manually" in
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=d1e6350baec1b674f6efe2f382f2a7017d29ee7a
but they should be also fixed in LSR, and LSR code should be fixed to
escape '@' in texidoc.  I'm sending a private email to Sebastiano, you
and Valentin about this problem.

> - We still need [verbatim] or [snippetverbatim]  for the manual
>   and the snippet pages.

Done.  It chokes on utf-8.ly though; this could be fixed by disabling
verbatim for this snippet.

Cheers,
John