Re: building sections of the docs

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: building sections of the docs
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 02:15:35 -0700

Graham Percival wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 22:08:14 -0700
Paul Scott <address@hidden> wrote:

Something is still missing or misconfigured.  See below.

Did you compile the lilypond *binary* yourself, or did you
download a binary?  (ie GUB)
Have not compiled recently.  GUBs have been great to me!
address@hidden:~/lily/doc/Documentation/user$ make web

This command __only__ works if you compiled lilypond yourself.  ie

cd ~/lily

You need a ton of dependencies for this to be possible.  I
therefore recommend that doc helpers build with GUB.  But to do
that, you *CANNOT* use "make web".  Please see AU 1.2.4 for the
exact command, because I can't remember it.

I thought I had sent this.

I have now successfully done a "make all" and a "make web"