Re: Chromatic Notation Changes

From: Ray DeGennaro
Subject: Re: Chromatic Notation Changes
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 03:28:34 -0600

On Feb 6, 2008, at 19:42, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

I can't remember any actual work (as in code) being contributed for
this. There may be some old discussion in the mailing list archive;
have a look there!

I'll check again. I don't remember seeing much (anything?). I also pinged Kevin a while back, but didn't get a reply. I'm not really comfortable with a "hostile" take-over, especially since I feel I can help, but not lead in this arena.

Ray