Re: [patch] Dynamics engraver / performer

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: [patch] Dynamics engraver / performer
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:30:46 +0100

You forgot about adding it into the performer hierarchy and I think it would
be a good idea to allow for Dynamics contexts outside PianoStaff contexts,
for example considering but if everybody agrees to add this new Dynamics context, I can do the actual update in GIT and fix these details. However, I'd be glad if somebody else had
the time to do the corresponding updates of the documentation.

Graham Percival wrote:
Oops, you're quite right.  This patch adds it to PianoStaff, as
well as including the earlier code.

- Graham

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:59:40 +0100