Re: Ghostscript-lilypond error when converting ps>pdf

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Ghostscript-lilypond error when converting ps>pdf
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:48:57 +0100

2008/3/5, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> Have you tried simply undefining the GS_LIB environment variable
>  before you run LilyPond?

Now I have :)

The point is: now the conversion seems to work (at least no error
message is printed); however the pdf I'm getting now are not readable
at all (evince displays a "unknown MIME type error", and the other
softwares just crash).

I think I'll just drop my distro (I planned to install the last
Frugalware anyway ;)

Cheers,
Valentin