Re: @value macro investigation

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: @value macro investigation
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:52:27 +0100

Le mardi 04 mars 2008 à 18:13 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Thanks!  The standalone program works now.  So we know that the
> problem is somewhere in the lilypond build process, not the tex
> installation.

I don't think so: I've already successfully built the docs with the
@version{} macro more than once; maybe you have hit a bug in texinfo.tex
that I don't get with my TeX installation.  I just updated texinfo.tex
in our sources from Texinfo CVS, the update contains a fix for @value
expansion; you may want to try building docs with current master (it
will use the updated texinfo.tex, as the log you sent shows), or wait
for 2.11.42.

Cheers,
John