Re: LP.org : French updates

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: LP.org : French updates
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:03:15 +0100

Le samedi 08 mars 2008 à 19:34 +0100, Jean-Charles Malahieude a écrit :
> Hello John!
>
> 2 patches :
> - the French po file
> - two updated files

Thanks, applied with further nitpicks fixed (e.g. image placement)

> OTOH: Since I had not compiled the web-site since long ago, I don't
> remember if I obtained a fully operational version on  my local box.
> But I don't recall those errors about a "missing __init__.py" either
> during the make process

I get this kind of error too, but I no longer know how building the
webiste is supposed to work.  I might have a look at this if I find time
and manage to understand the makefiles and scripts.  As our changes show
up on lilypond.org, that's not urgent at all.

>  or "make LANG=fr check-translation" (log-files
> enclosed).

This is strange, I get no errors with this commands (maybe because
everything is up-to-date).  Which Python do you have?

Cheers,
John